- It is Caim Consulting’s policy to respect our privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, www.caimconsulting.in, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. The data stored will be protected within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by the operation of law.
- Certain links on this website might take you to sites operated by third parties. The managers of this blog have not reviewed all of the information on these sites or the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements on these sites. The contributors do not endorse these sites, or opinions they may offer and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- These third-party links are offered solely for the purpose of discussion and thinking on business industry issues and other related topics. It is also possible that some of the pages linked may become inactive after the lapse of a period of time.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- This policy is effective as of 20 July 2020. If you have any further questions about this Policy, you can contact us on [email protected]